Monday, July 26, 2010

and the winner is

Thank you all so much for visiting me and being fans/followers this was amazing turnout I had no idea this was gonna be this much fun and letting me meet so many more wonderful people I hope you all will come back and visit me more and more I am planning to share lots more for all of you, and Jess thanks again for letting me be a part of this it was amazing and a blast please include me on any other blogs you have plan  so now on to the winner who isssssssssssss :  Hill Top Creations said...What neat cards.  http://hilltopcreations.blogspot.com/
so please contact me at Debbiewilson62@comast.net  with your info so I can get your blog candy out to you,
and again thank you all so much for joining me on this blog hop :)
Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Oh thank you Debbie have e-mailed you. I just loved doing this blog hop. This is only the second one for me. New to blogging but I think this is going to be great. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Hill Top Creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie - thanks for stopping by my blog, You asked about the Christmas folder - with the house - I believe I got it last year from creativexpress.com You may try oh my crafts as well. Good luck

    ReplyDelete