Thursday, July 22, 2010

Challenge # 19 @ Fantabulous Cricut

this is for the challenge at http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2010/07/challenge-me-monday-19.html
I have never enter one of there contest so I wanted to give it a try, I see all
the beautiful cards and so forth what others come up with, so I wanted to give this card a try, please in enjoy the challenge is have a cut from a Cricut
machine and having a Christmas theme for Christmas in July, thanks for stopping, feel free to leave me a comment I also would love for you to be a
follower with me, Debbie :)

4 comments:

  1. Pretty little church!


    Thanks for playing at Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at FCCB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! That font is just gorgeous! What a lovely little church too!
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gret job! I love that little church!

    Thanks for playing at the Fantabulous Cricut this week!
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete