Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wacky Wednesday - Challenge # 2 - Color Challenge


This is a challenge @ http://www.morethanfavors.blogspot.com/
the challenge was you have to use the colors pink, green, &
yellow.this is what I came up with, the back ground paper is
 from DCWV stack, the green poke dot and the yellow are just
scraps, then added some ribbon and buttons, I like this ribbon
because of all the bright colors please leave me your comments,
and would love to have you be a follower with me, if you have
a blog please leave your site here so I can visit you, thanks
and happy crafting :)

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I got a similar border punch at Joann's today! can't wait to use it! thanks for joining the More Than Favors Wacky Wednesday Challenge!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb, this is a super fun card. Where did you get the cut outs?
    Im a Debi also. Come visit my blog at Debican01.blogspot.com
    Im getting better with my photos of my stuff...lol
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete