Thursday, August 12, 2010

WACKY WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE #4 - Halloween Theme

This challenge is over @http://morethanfavors.blogspot.com/ I love doing these challenge's it gets me to use some of the cartridges that I don't always use or even remember I have, this was fun cause I just purchased the new cartridge called "Celebrate with Flourish" which is for all different seasons and holidays, so I got to use one of  the one's for Halloween this is what I came up with I hope you enjoy, please leave me your comments and feel free to be a follower with me, thanks for stopping by, happy crafting Debbie  ;)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Debbie. I would like to get this cartridge. Hopefully they will get more of them released here in Canada.
    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUper Cute! I love it! By the way I love the music in your blog and I love the background... I just want to be on vacation! Thanks for Joining the More Than Favors Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Halloween colors! You have put me in the crafting mood! I am off to do a lay-out!

    ReplyDelete