Monday, November 29, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge # 52

This challenge @ http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/11/cricut-cardz-challenge-52_24.html is a little different, its just using "Words" so we have to make something in a Christmas Theme, but just using "Words" no image cuts, so I had made this card and I have to say I do love it! I hope you will enjoy as much as I do thanks for stopping by and as always leave me some love, I love to here from you all.
Hugs, Debbie
I have to say these are some of my favorite colors.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the colours.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...I love this cut and the color are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Debbie. I love those colors too! Great job. Thanks for playing with us at CCC! -Nicole (DT#1)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet JOY card for the CCC challenge! TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're joy card with the beautiful blues and white is just perfect for our Words Only challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still jealous of your craft room lol. This is a beautiful card. I love those shades and the glitter. Some of my favorite colors too. Thanks for playing along with us at the Cricut Cardz Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really nice and it's just perfect for the challenge, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card!! I love these colours too!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card. The colors are so cool, reminds me of a snowy winter...

    ReplyDelete