Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I have met so many great lovely people here. I love it I have learn so many things here in the Crafting Blogs, I had no idea it was this much fun, and didn't realize how much more I would learn, I am very happy with my blog and my fb pages, I have so many followers and fans, thanks to all of you for being here, ok so now on to my post it's because I would like you to meet one of my newest friends here who is Paula Quick Driver she has awarded me with the Stylish Blog Award so thank you Paula, she is new to all of this so please stop over and show her some love, http://networkedblogs.com/dq07l be sure to tell her I sent you. thanks again to all of you for sharing all this love and fun of learning the paper crafting! Hugs Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, and I will be sure to check out your friends new blog! Please stop by my blog as I have something for you!

    http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Debbie, It has been a pleasure meeting you thru FB, Your so sweet, and an inspiration to me!!!
    Paula Driver
    www.scrapyourworld1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete