Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Birthday Card

Hello everyone I haven't used my Create a Critter cart in awhile so I thought I would play with it today. I hope you all will enjoy it, I had so much fun making this card. As always I love to here your comments.


Create a Critter Cart.
Cuttlebug Embossing: Birthday folder
Stamp by My Pink Stamper
Poke a Dot Paper K & Company
Card Base Paper: Recollections
MS punch
Ribbon & Green paper (scraps)
thanks for stopping by today until next time
Hugs Debbie :)

9 comments:

  1. So cute.....Springy too. Ah, I can't wait for spring.

    TFS,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love the way you cuttlebuged the patterned paper. I never think to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute---I think that will always be one of my very favorite carts.
    Thanks :)
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embossed pattern paper. That is a great Idea! Awesome card Debbie! Love your Elvis music everytime too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I love that little dino! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I so want to make him! I love the scallop on the bottom.

    TFS!
    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete