Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kate's ABC's

Hello everyone some of you might know I was on a mission yesterday running to Joann's Fabric I've been seeing these 2 carts on several post, which is Kate's ABC's & Baby Steps so I was lucky enough to buy them both at 34.99 each. They are the cutest I am having so much fun playing with them and I have to say I am very happy and please with the way my first cuts came out I have put this card together for all of you to see, I hope you all will enjoy as much as I do.



thanks for stopping by
today until next time,
Hugs Debbie :)

Recipe is:
Cricut Cartridge: Kate's ABC's
Cuts all @ 3. 1/2
Punch: Fancy Label
Cuttle Bug: Swiss Dots
Stamp: $ Studio
Printed Paper: DCWV Nana's Nursery

9 comments:

  1. What a cute card! congrats on finding both of the carts!
    ~Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, I really would like to get that cartridge. Thanks www.thefruitofmyhands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just the cutest! Both of these carts are on my wish list...TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww your card is soo cute, Love the colors, I am trying to get my hands on this cartridge but it's so hard to find in my area.
    and love the song playing on your blog Elvis suspicious minds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, when I saw this on facebook yesterday I made a mental note to stop by your blog! This is one cute card! So sweet and innocent. In my mind, a cute little story plays out each time I look at it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is lovely! I think I will have to put this cart on my Must Have list!

    TFS!
    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! This card is ADORABLE and reminds me of ME! I use to take my kitties everywhere in my baby doll stroller... Now I MUST get this cart. HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete