Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tacky Tuesday Challenge

I am so excited to be entering in this challenge today I've been wanting to enter this when it first started a few weeks ago. You can see the Tacky Tuesday Challenge @ http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_132282210166008&ap=1  thanks to all the ladies for putting this challenge together ok so this week's challenge is to use the Simply Charmed Cartridge if not you could use any chick cut and having to have the word "Chick" on the project.  Here is my card I've put together for this challenge I had so much fun making this card for all of you, I hope you will like as well, please leave me your comments.



thanks for stopping by today, until next time..
Hugs Debbie :)

Recipe is:
Cricut Cartridge: Simply Charmed
Stamped Face: PKS Simple Sallies #532
Sweet Chick Stamp: My Pink Stamper Punny Licious
Cuttlebug Embossing: D'Vine
Papers are just scraps.
Wiggly Eyes

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! I couldn't resist this challenge either!! :) You did a wonderful job.

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete