Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Featuring "Fall-O-Ween" stamp set by K.Andrew's Design Stamps

Hello and welcome to my blog, today is my day to feature the set of stamps called "Fall-O-Ween" for K. Andrew's design team.  I wanted to do something special for this post, this could be my last post with the design team, as she will be choosing her New Design Team in Sept.  I really hope I am lucky enough to get chosen to stay on with her.  I love this set of stamps I am using today, they are so fun to work with and I love the the lettering wait to you see.  I have made this cute box for today's post, it can made in so many different themes, like Christmas, Thanksgiving, any Holiday but also for a baby shower, bridal shower, etc. for mind I have made it in a Halloween theme and used the "Fall O Ween" stamp set take a look a the stamps, if you would like to purchase any stamps click Here


kad010: Fall-O-Oween (Larger) Now Shipping! - Click Image to Close
see what I meant about the lettering look at the word Treat I just love it!
Ok now on to my project I have made this cute box and of course I have made it in Halloween theme. 
I hope you all will like it, if you would like to give this a try please let me know in your comment, I would be happy to share. 
first side 

second side 

third side 

forth side 

close view of sentiment 

close view of sentiment 

close view of sentiment 


close view of sentiment 
 I hope you have enjoyed my project featuring Kristal Andrew Design Stamps, please be sure to visit her store again you can find them Here
Thanks for stopping by my blog I hope to see you back real soon, please wish me luck to continue with Kristal's Design Team.
Hugs



3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! this is awesome

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!!! would love a "how to" on making the box.

    Roseanne
    roseanne515@live.com

    ReplyDelete