Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Birthday Card

Hello all hope you had a great Holiday weekend, I did and I am enjoying the week to as I am on vacation, not going anywhere just staying home doing some house work then playing in my craft room.  Here is a card I made yesterday, I am entering it in the Jaded Blossom's September's Challenge which is Anything Goes.  I am excited for this, I just received the set of stamps called "Simple Sayings" I just love this set.

front of card 


close up of sentiment 
Thanks for visiting my blog, please stop by again real soon
Hugs 

9 comments:

  1. So Cute. Thank you for joining Jaded Blossom's Crafter's Choice Challenge this month.

    Hugs,
    Kate
    Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Debbie! This is too cute! I LOVE the color combo too! Thanks so much for joining our "Crafters Choice" challenge over at Jaded Blossom!
    ~Candace
    JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us in the Crafter's Choice challenge at Jaded Blossom this month! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so super cute !! love it! thanks so much for joining us for the Jaded Blossom challenge !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too Cute! Such a cheery cake! I LOVE that stamp set! Its my absolute fave! Thanks for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Challenge :)

    Kim

    www.puppiesandpapercrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! Thank you for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge:O)

    Jenny - Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Thanks for playing along with us in the challenge!

    Jamie
    Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE I love that cute cake!!!
    Thank You for joining us over at JB

    Abby DT

    ReplyDelete