Friday, September 14, 2012

Gift Box with 3x3 Matching Cards

Hello welcome back to my blog, so happy to see you all again. Today I have made another one of these cute Gift Box with matching 3x3 cards, this set is featured on "Animals" and for the sentiments I have chosen to use the stamp set from K Andrew Design Stamps, called "All about Animals" if you would like to see all the stamps, just click on her name here. Now back to my set of cards I have made please be sure to leave me your comments telling me what you think about them, hope you all enjoy them.
front of box

3 of the cards in the set 

these are the other 2 of the cards

box and matching cards 


gift box & matching cards


Recipe:
Create a Critter Cart
Sentiments: All about Animals
Gel Pen
Martha Stewart Punches
Marvy Punch
Creative Memorie Punch
Papers: DCWV

Thanks so much for visiting my blog again today
I love when you all visit and leave me your comments
so please be sure to leave a comment, and I would
really love if you would follow my blog just click
on the button on the side bar that says "Join this Site"
and if you have a blog please be sure to leave me
the link so I can follow with you as well.
Hugs all,



7 comments:

  1. Debbie,

    Your cards are adorable! Create A Critter is one of my fav carts! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww these are so adorable!!!!
    Paula
    I dont make cards but would like for you to check out my art!!
    www.chillinwithquillin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo ADORABLE!!Super Duper Cute!!Love it!!I am a BIG fan of Critters...LOL...!!TFS
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Debbie. Are you doubling up your box paper? I have made a box before and it was very flimsy. Any hints?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie, What a lovely blog you have here! I have perused many of your posts and loved seeing all of your creativity! Nice stopping by :)

    Kindly, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo Cute! Create a Critter is my favorite Cartridge! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete