Friday, November 2, 2012

Teddy Bear Parade with Action Wobbles

Hello welcome back to my blog I am so happy being off again the past 2 days not from storm Sandy, I had schedule vacation days awhile back so I am enjoying spending time in my craft room.  Well for today I put together a little cute card using the Teddy Bear Parade cart, and Action Wobbles for the very first time, and boy are they fun.  If you would like to purchase them you can do so by clicking on the link where it says Action Wobbles my friend Theresa the Queen  carries them in her store. I also used Sarah's stamps too. Here is my card I would like to share with you all, be sure to leave me your comments I love to here what you have to say.



I hope you have enjoyed my post for today and please be sure to stop back again soon, I will be posting my Craft Fair Items with you as well.

Hugs

4 comments:

  1. adorable!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I'm seriously thinking I need this cart, I've seen so many cute bears made with it! And yours is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE. I just love your card. I definitely need this cart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I want this cart soooo bad! I guess I will have to break down and get it because this is adorable!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete