Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Posting Day for PPbyN






Hello I am very excited to be posting today I have the cutest card for you all today. First I would like to say I am so very happy to be on the Design Team with Nikki and her girls, she is so awesome look what she is doing here for all of you.

For my card today I have used the file called Hugs & Kisses Bears this was so fun to play and craft with, I have also used my New January Release stamps from Jaded Blossom, as most of you know I am a very big fan of them, those ladies are awesome as well. Ok so now onto my card lets take a look please be sure to leave me your comments I would love for you to become a follower with me if you haven't already, if you have a blog please leave me your blog link I would be more then happy to follow along with you as well. 

front of card

close up of sentiment "Funny Valentine" 

close up of file "Hugs & Kisses Bears"

for this cute cutting file it can be purchased here @ 
for the stamps they can be purchased here @ 
thanks again for visiting my blog 
please be sure to check out the "Freebie" each day @ 
 get them here @ Paper Piecings by Nikki Store

Hugs, 


3 comments:

  1. cute card!
    have been a follower for some time now!
    I dont make cards ,but here is my blog www.chillinwithquillin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete