Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"Dreams do come true" with PPbyN

Hello welcome back to my blog, I have been so busy this week I am on vacation and have plan to be in my craft room cleaning well let me tell you, I have been in here but I get on this computer and boy do I get caught up on it, lol I have been in here in front of it all day today, well I did take a few minutes out to make a card to share with all of you, be sure to visit Paper Piecings by Nikki she has lots and lots of really cute files for you to choose from and she has them all at .99 now yes that is right just .99 wow!!!
Nikki also has a free file for you also everyday, and if you missed it you can grab it the next day in the .50 store.




ok now on to my card I have chosen to use the file called Cinderella Crew 
close up

front 

used cuttlebug princess embossing folder
thanks for visiting my blog today now be sure to stop over and visit PPbyN Store remember to grab your Freebie for today and if you would be fore leaving here leave me some comments I love to read what you all think of my projects, I would love for you to follow along with me here on my blog, just click on the Follow button up on the right sidebar, if you have a blog please leave your link in your comments and I will for sure follow your blog as well. 
Hugs all, 

2 comments: