Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Jaded Blossom Stamp Release Day 2


Hello welcome back for another fun day with who other then Jaded Blossom Yay!! Today we have day 2, which is Craft On & Secret Stash I was so excited when I saw the Craft On I love them both but I was WOW!!!  Here is my projects using Craft On for my sentiment, I just love this set, as I love them all but yes this is one of my favorites.  For this project I used Treat Tag Die  which can also be purchased here @ Jaded Blossom then for my next project I used the Fancy Topper DieCandy Charms & Banners Die & Craft On I just love the way they have turn out.  Then for Secret Stash I have made this cute little money folder using again the Fancy Topper Die I love this die it can be used in so many differnt ways.



close up of treats & sentiment 
close up of treats & sentiment

close of die & sentiment

Thanks for visiting my blog today please be sure to  visit  Jaded Blossom to see the rest of the DT they have some amazing projects to share with you all please be sure to visit back here tomorrow for another sneak peek of the April Release and if you can't wait til Friday Jaded Blossom  is having a Gotta Have It Now Package. Just click on there link to get more info.

Please be sure to leave me your comments as I love to here from all of you.

Hugs

15 comments:

  1. Love everything. Love the pattern papers on all the projects.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so cute. I just love the money holder too. Awesome project again today Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute projects
    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so darn cute Debbie..Thanks for hanging out with us this month...Love all of your projects!

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice, really like the money card !!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love the money stash!! I'll take that any day! :P Thanks Debbie for showcasing some amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE projects!Fun idea on the money stash project!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects! Love the stash pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Debbie!!! Great job! (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. tooo cute ! I will take the secret stash! lol and for cool for a sewing friend !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute projects and stash!! Congrats on being the Guest Designer for Jaded Blossom this month!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super Cute projects Debbie! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Job Debbie! I love the secret money stash!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are cute ideas! Love the stitching on the tag

    ReplyDelete