Thursday, August 22, 2013

It's a Smores Birthday

Hello today I have a cute card I would love to share with you.  My daughter ask me to make a birthday card for a girl in her class she ask me if I had any cuts with "Smores" I laughed and said oh yes I have a really cute one so with that, I made this cute card.  I am very happy with the way it turned out.
Front of Card 



Inside of card

Side view 

Close up of Sentiment & Cutting File

Thanks for visiting my blog today I hope you have enjoyed this card as much as I have making it.  Please stop back again real soon.
Hugs



Recipe:
Papers: DCWV
Sentiment: Jaded Blossom "Sweet Birthday Wishes"
SVG File: SVG Cutting Files Kawaii Chocolately Smores
Twine: Trendy Twine
Embossing Folder:
Punch: Martha Stewart

4 comments:

  1. OMG! Debbie..this is sooooo cute. Awesome job on this card!

    Julie
    Simply Silhouette
    Aka: Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable this is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is darling... I think I will LOVE it here!!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete