Sunday, May 25, 2014

Wise Owl



Hello welcome to my blog,  for today I have a cute tag from  Miss Kate Cuttable's  as it's my posting day at Miss Kate's,  I would love to share this with you, since it's getting close to Graduation time I thought why not make something using this cute little Wise Owl


Wise Owl SVG file for cutting machines owl svg cut files owl svg files for scrapbooking free svgs

For my Wise Owl I did a print and cut feature on my cameo,  the tag was from the Silhoutte store that I've had for some time now. 
I used some popdots to make it stand out some, I also used my Jaded Blossom Stamps to stamp the sentiment, I just love there stamps! 

Let's take a look at my tag. 

front view

side view 
thanks so very much for stopping by, now if you like free files please be sure to stop on over at 
and we would love to have you follow 

7 comments:

  1. Way too CUTE!! great job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your owl turned out amazing you really did one fab & outstanding creative job on your tag I love it. You are such a talented gal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! This is darling!! I love Owls… and this one is too cute!! Lucky Grad!! :)
    Tina B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute graduation tag. How very sweet is that wise owl cut. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete