Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tags

Hello today I have a few tags I would like to share with you all, I am entering them into the

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Tag, You're It! 


Over at the Scrappy Moms Stamps blog, so here is my creation with the tags.  I had gotten these cute little Peachy Keen stamps awhile ago and I could not wait to play with them.  Lets take a look, I think they turned out really cute. The tag is a die from Jaded Blossom store. 

Tags 
For my tags I also used the set by Scrappy Moms Stamps called, "Winter Wishes" I bought this set a few yrs ago, and I still love to use them.  
I hope you have enjoyed my take with the tag challenge.  Hope to see you back here again real soon. 
Hugs




2 comments:

  1. Your Tags are Super Cute!! You really, REALLY did ooutstanding creative jobs all of your ideas are just so Fab & Fun!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your tags are so cute I love love love them

    ReplyDelete